Is your small breed dog a picky eater, struggling with constipation or has other digestive issues?
Are you tired of struggling to find the perfect food for your picky small breed dog? We have some exciting news for you and your furry friend!
Introducing Beyond Meat as Meals
A Soft Pallet Holistic Dog Food by Jerhigh, thoughtfully crafted to meet the unique taste and nutritional needs of small breed dogs. You can finally say goodbye to picky eating & digestive issues.
- Packed with high-quality, highly palatable natural ingredients that are delicious and easy to digest.
- Formulated with the specific dietary requirements of small breed dogs in mind, ensuring their well-being.
- Provides complete and balanced nutrition for your small dog’s overall health.
Why is Beyond Meat as Meals a better choice?
– Small breeds tend to be picky eaters and can gulp their food instead of chewing, leading to digestive issues.
– Highly processed nature of most dry dog food can worsen the problem.
– Beyond Meat as Meals is packed with natural ingredients in their most natural form, providing essential nutrients that are easy to digest.
– Regardless of your dog’s eating habits, the high-quality, natural ingredients in Beyond Meat as Meals help with digestion and support overall health.
Beyond Meat as Meals :-
– Glucosamine and Chondroitin extracted from cartilage of marine fish for healthy joins and bones.
– Inulin a natural prebiotic to improve digestion.
– Beta gluten from yeast to boost immune system.
– limonite mineral found in Southern Japan to remove unwanted smells from excrement.
– Pumpkin version high in fibre, perfect for dogs with sensitive stomachs
– Salmon version specially formulated for dogs with allergies or other sensitivities.
So, give your furry friend the delicious and natural meals that they deserve. It is time to Say goodbye to picky eating, digestive issues, and constipation. Try Jerhigh’s Beyond Meat as Meals today and see the difference it can make in your dog’s life (and watch them wag their tail with delight).