PEANUT BUTTER – CARROT- PUMPKIN PUP CAKES
1/4th cup peanut butter
3/4th cup rice flour
½ tsp baking soda
1/4th cup plain curd
¼ cup carrots- boiled and chopped finely
¼ cup pumpkin- boiled and chopped finely
- pre heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk both the eggs until light and fluffy.
- Next add the peanut butter and rice flour and fold it in with the help of a spatula.
- Add the yogurt and mix well.
- Now add the carrots and pumpkin and lastly add the baking soda.
- Use the electric beater for one final whisk so that the batter is made well.
- In a muffin tray, place the cupcake liners and fill then 3/4th with batter.
- Place these in the oven and bake for 22-25 minutes or more based upon your oven.
- Take a toothpick and insert it in one of the pup-cakes and if it comes out clean without batter sticking to it, it is ready!
BANANA PAN CAKES
1 ripe banana
1 tsp to tbsp coconut oil
80 ml water (you may need more or less according to the desired consistency)
100 gm rice flour
- peel and mash the banana completely in a bowl.
- Whisk the egg with the help of an electric beater and add this mix to the banana. Give it one more light whisk.
- Add the flour and fold it in with the help of a spatula.
- Whisk it for a few seconds with the electric beater.
- Now slowly add the water according to the required consistency of a pancake batter.
- Add the oil on to a non stick pan and once heated, add a spoonful of the batter and spread it in a small medium thickness circle.
Cook it for 2 -3 minutes and keep releasing it from the sides.
Flip it over and cook the other side too.
Serve when it cools down.
Co-founder and dog behaviourist at the Pune – Chennai Dog Training Academy