Dog Treats are essential to keep them engaged, stimulated, and happy. However, to avoid the sugar rush and the problems that come from indulging in excessive sweet treats, it is essential to incorporate some healthier options. It will be a great creative and fun task for the pet parent to create healthy yet delicious recipes and as a result, your pet will be happy beyond words. Here are some of the treats you can try at home:
Dog Friendly Pretzel Recipe
- 2 3/4 cups of oat flour
- 3/4 cup of rolled oats
- 1 cup of applesauce
- 1 egg
- Mix ingredients in a large bowl. Take two tablespoons of dough and roll it into a rope.
- Make a U shape and twist the ends then bring them down to form a pretzel. Brush with dogsnob gravy (you can also use another egg).
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes
- Feast away!
Doggo Mug Souffle Recipe (Microwave Friendly)
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tablespoons of unsalted pure peanut butter
- Tools: a fork, microwave, microwaveable mug
- Mix everything together in a bowl
- Pour half of the mixture into the mug (save the rest for another portion)
- Pop it in the microwave on High for 1-2 minutes
- Scoop and Feed to your adorable doggo!