- Whisk pumpkin, eggs, and peanut butter together. Add in 2½ cups of oatmeal and the cinnamon. Add additional oatmeal as required.
- Roll your dough to ¼ to ½ inch thickness. Cut with your desired cookie cutter. Bake 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until crisp.
Serve to your pooches and let them enjoy!
Recipe source: onesweetappetite.com
- Mash the banana with fork
- Blend spinach up or chop extremely small
- Add all ingredients together and mix well
- Freeze for about 30 minutes
- Form into balls and keep refrigerated
Treat your furrymates with these yummy peanut butter banana balls; they will surely relish it!
Recipe source: blog.dogids.com
Do try these recipes at home to reward your beloved pets. If you recreate these recipes, then share pictures of your super treats with us at email@example.com or post your pictures on instagram and tag us @creature_companion. Your delicious DIY treats may get a chance to get displayed on our page and will surely deserve a mention in our succeeding edition.