Here’s a dog food recipe that is an awesome combination of tasty chicken along with nutritional vegetables. You can assure a perfect and balanced diet for your dog with this recipe.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of green beans, chopped
- 1/2 cup of carrots, chopped
- 1/2 cup of broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 4 cups of low-salt chicken broth
- Remove excess fat from the chicken breasts and cut the breasts into small nickel-sized chunks.
- Cook the chicken breasts in a non-stick skillet over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Add the chicken, vegetables rolled oats, and chicken broth to a large pot and cook over medium heat until the carrots are tender – about 15 minutes.
- Allow cooling before serving.
- Store leftover casserole portions in the fridge for up to five days.
Tip: You can use a small amount of olive oil to fry the chicken if you are having trouble keeping the chicken breasts from sticking to the skillet.
EGGS FOR BREAKFAST
Here we have for you a delicious breakfast recipe for your feline furry. Eggs with cottage cheese should be your cat’s first meal of the day.
- 3 Medium eggs
- 2 Tablespoons of veggies of your cat’s choice (grated)
- 1 Tablespoon non-fat dry milk
- 3 Tablespoons cottage cheese
- In a medium to large size bowl, take milk powder, add water to it, and mix it well. Make sure that there are no lumps in it.
- Break and add the 3 medium eggs into the mixture and beat well.
- Take a frying pan and preheat it on a medium to high flame. Pour the entire mixture and cook it, as you would do while making pancakes.
- Flip it, add the cut veggies and grated cottage cheese on the half-cooked side and allow it to cook well.
- Once it is cooked, fold it in half like an omelette and cut into bite-size pieces. Serve it warm in your cat’s favourite bowl.