Protect Your Dogs’ Paws With This
DIY PAW BALM
- Fill a pot or pan about 1/3 – 1/2 with water. Heat on medium heat until the water gets warm.
- Place a small glass mixing bowl or measuring cup in the water creating a double boiler.
- Add beeswax inside the glass measuring cup, stirring often for about 10 minutes.
- When the beeswax is melted, slowly add in shea butter, olive oil, and coconut oil. Mix until well blended.
- Remove from heat and add vitamin E oil and lavender oil. (Be careful while removing as the glass will be hot)
- Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into storage container.
- Allow mixture to cool. (Usually about 1-2 hours)
Your DIY Paw balm is ready!
This balm works wonders on your furry friends’ paws. Try it once and let us know your feedback at email@example.com.